Job Title: Project Manager
Contract: 6-month FTC (with potential to extend)
Location: Aylesbury, Woodley House and travel to Trust sites as required
Salary: Competitive Salary
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Full driving Licence required for post- Business Insurance essential
Our Vision: To be the go-to provider, delivering great care every day
· People enjoy high quality care, where their needs are met by capable and responsive employees.
· All services are safe and compliant with regulation/legislation.
· Services are financial sustainable, cost effective and efficient.
· We will provide flexible support that anticipates demands from both public sector and private customers in the future
At the Fremantle Trust, we believe our people are our biggest asset and we celebrate every single person’s individuality and uniqueness. We encourage continued development and learning to ensure we are providing the highest standards of care possible, putting care and kindness at the heart of all we do.
About the Role:
We are on an improvement journey and in the process of improving care quality, modernising our systems, upskilling our workforce, and making a conscious effort to be more outward facing.
In our current phase we are working on introducing electronic recording systems such as digital care plans (PCS) and a quality compliance system (Radar Healthcare). To support the implementation programmes, we need a project manager who is highly organised, systematic, and good with people.
You will need to be able to acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members (including consultants, senior management, and staff) to deliver projects according to plan. You will work with key stakeholders and will define the project’s objectives while overseeing quality and governance throughout its lifecycle.
Due to the urgency of this exciting project, we are ideally looking for an experienced Project Manager that is immediately available or on short notice, and able to start if successful within a 4 week timeframe.
The Ideal candidate MUST have the following:
· Project Management Qualification – Prince 2 Practitioner as a minimum with proven experience in change/project management.
· Prior experience in both project and change management.
· Understanding of the principles rolling-out an IT system/s
· A strong analytical thinker, capable of sound decision-making, and able to understand wider business issues
· Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear, concise, and relevant communication style, with the gravitas to influence at all levels and progress the projects
· Financial management skills with the ability to create and manage project budgets
· Excellent team building and leadership skills
· Knowledge of and exposure to IT Security and Information Governance practices and procedures
· High ethical and professional standards with the ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with key stakeholders.
· Experience of using project tools and competency in Microsoft Office applications
What you will receive from us:
· A generous holiday entitlement
· Lifestyle discount vouchers, including money off holidays, food, fashion, and sport
· Lifetime benefits; Life assurance, pension
· Support and Career development
· Excellent company culture and flexible working
Established since 1992, we’re a charity and not-for-profit organisation that provides care and support for older people and adults with learning disabilities. Today, we have 1500 staff supporting over 1,100 residents at services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, and Milton Keynes.
As a care provider we have a duty of care to our service users and employees to ensure we operate in a safe environment. Therefore, from time to time we may require you to take part in any relevant mandatory health testing and health vaccination programmes.